Wednesday, September 28, 2011

ZIP IT!!! zipper nails...


HeLLo everyone! Finally I got my hands on zipper water decals. And I am in love with them. Seriously, look how realistic they are! Such detailed image! For the main color I chose flat creme black nail polish to kindda complement metallic water decals also it was a request from my sister, she wanted to see it on black background.








 And matching zipper design for my toes as well. I know, my toe nails looks a bit long but I can't cut them off because I still have "growing-in" (how do U call them??) nail edges and it's a bit painfully when my nails short.


Would U like to know how to get rid of "growing-in" toe nails?




 The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex collection nail polish in BK901. Just a very basic creme black polish which I've used for this time. 2 coats on and no top coat. Dries pretty quick and works nicely for stamping art.




Thats all for today! Thanx for looking and happy polishing!