Wednesday, September 14, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Jaquelin


Meet Jaquelin an up and coming blogger, quickly making a name for herself. Besides having amazing style, being very very good looking, Jaquelin has one of the very few blogs He has come across with 3D pictures. She makes simple outfits look amazing, and can take one article of clothing and find 10 different awesome ways to wear it. Jaquelin is an aabsolute HottHe and He Approved.
How would you describe your style? I'm originally from South Florida, so my wardrobe is pretty swimwear-heavy, but I'll be spending my senior year at SCAD's Atlanta campus so the weather should be a bit colder than it is in Savannah. I'm excited to experiment with dressing for cold weather! I really have a hard time describing my style because I love everything and each day I have a new obsession - so suffice to say I have a very open mind in terms of fashion! Currently I'm passionate about heels - I've actually gotten rid of most of my flats. Being tall is just too fun!

Favorite item you own? Probably my American Apparel Gloria-V Bodysuit. It's just perfect for everything. Best $40 I've ever spent.

Who are your favorite designers? Riccardo Tisci/Givenchy is my absolute favorite right now. I seriously can't get enough. I'd LOVE to wear everything he makes. I'm also a big fan of Giles, Marc Jacobs, and Stella McCartney.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.