Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Under the Sea 3D Mold Nail Design


HeLLo everyone! Today I want to share with U my very first acrylic designing experience. The other day I've got all these goodies on the mail:






And I want to mention that #3 and #4 it is one full acrylic powder set. But look at #4 it's a huge mess. The black powder spilled everywhere and it took a lot of time to clean off each jar. And the rest of the powder jars is so sooo hard to open. I spent some time as well just to open 2 jars which I wanted to use. Hopefully BornPretty store will take note of this just to improve service ;)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



I always was curious about size of 3D mold things. And when I saw it my first impressions was: "they are soooo tiny!". And it has a suitable decoration for every single nail including pinky! Also each shell has a personal texture and finished products looks so real but small. Very cute decorations, I totally adore them! This pattern costs $2.51. 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



This liquid contains 75ml. Costs $4.14. When U work with acrylic make sure U are in a good ventilated room because all acrylic liquids smells very strong!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



12 different colors of acrylic powder. It costs $6.16. They are the same size jars as it was for dried flowers. This set contains very bright neon colors as well as pastel colors. And it has basic black and white powders.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I am very disappointed with my camera because it didn't show all the cute texture to 3D acrylic designs. It even didn't show that on my ring finger is orange shell, it looks like yellow. Ohhh! I am so sad because U can't see all the beautiful-ness of this :(







My right hand and room light...





I will be post a tutorial on how-to use 3D acrylic mold tomorow.


Also this is a picture of finished product I prepared for the manicure. I guess U can see the texture more better here.


And one important thing that 3D acrylic designs is not very comfortable to wear on the nails because they are convex and can cling to everything. But it is so exciting to experiment and try different way to designing ur nails!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


My cupon code still yet valid so please use PAJ61 for 10%OFF of whole purchase + worldwide free shipping.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic





All this products was sent by BornPretty store.