Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Unstoppable Highkick Fever!




Hey dolls,

I just wanted to share an obsession that I am having right now, that started recently (Ramadan time). I am so obsessed with Korean Drama right now, and one of my all time favorite K drama has to be the legendary Unstoppable Highkick  (season one). I am so in love with it because it is so much fun to watch as it is funny, and follows the lives of the Lee family which makes it great because there are so many different characters.

I strongly recommend that you watch it! It's a really great way to spend time with your family. My family and I always get together to watch it either on the afternoon or night .. and it never fails to make us all laugh!!

I was certainly sad to know that the orignial Highkick series stopped, I was so dissapointed! ><'



Does any of you guys watch korean drama?

xxx