Thursday, September 15, 2011

Balsam's Skin Care Pick: Clarins all the way!

Hey dolls,


I havent done anything about skin care for such a long time, so I decided to share something that I personally use and truly believe that it can make a huge difference to your skin, and give you a great even tones skin in such a small period of time!! ..


I am a huge fan of Clarins, and I use many make up products by Clarins. I also trust their skin care products! My entire family uses Clarins for the skin! My mum is the one who introduced the Clarins Gentle Foaming cleanser that I'm absolutely loving right now!! however, mine has finished so I need to grab a new one <3


This is how it looks like:






This cleanser works best if used day and night .. regularly!

When used in the morning (when you wake up) you should wash it with slightly cold water, however, for the evening (before going to bed) it is best to use it warmly and wash it with warm water. I have been using this for the previous few weeks and I can see that my skin is really impriving, however I still have a few red marks and blemishes that i need to get rid of, so if you know any good products that fight blemishes, please feel free to comment below!!! telling me your recommendations.


The only disadvantage of this cleaser is the price! but it's really worth it!! ..


xxx