Wednesday, September 21, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Sandy

Sandy from Cali, seems like an eager young fashion blogger, which definitely earns her extra points. She has been blogger for a while, but hasn't seem to earn the following she should have. She follows pretty much all of the Fashion by He rules, cheeky bottom, upper arm bangles, heels, etc. Everything about Sandy is He Approved.


How would you describe your style? I would say that my style has multiple personality disorder. It's really hard for me to find any adjectives that fully encompass my style. I get dressed depending on my mood each day as I get up, and my style is influence by all the aspects of my life. Since I'm a bona fide Cali girl, I would probably live in my bathing suits and cover ups if I could. Since that's unrealistic, I guess I would say that my go to style would be considered "modern bohemian", but the fact that I have a full time job that requires me to look more professional so on a day to day basis I resort to more basic, neutral, classic pieces. Think black skinnies, cream blouse, blazer and leopard heels!

Favorite item you own? Picking a favorite item is probably the hardest decision for any fashionista to make. My favorite thing at this very moment is probably the red leather biker jackets that I recently thrifted. It has studs all across the collar, is the most amazing shade of red and I can guarantee you that it will be in regular rotation this fall and make many appearances on the blog. Otherwise, some items that get a lot of love are my vintage Levi's that I made into cutoffs that I practically live in all summer, my Hudson black skinnies that fit like second skin, and my Jeffery Campbell studded loafers that can be considered a serious weapon.

Who are your favorite designers? Favorite designers would probably be Alexander Wang for his modern simplicity, Marc Jacobs for he is always quirky and refreshing, Alber Elbaz for his use of amazing colors and luxe fabric, Balmain because I can't resist anything that's tight and studded, and of course Karl Lagerfeld, the man's a genius, there's no denying it.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.