Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall Colors Nail Tips


HeLLo everyone! Recently it's an incredibly beautiful weather, cool and fresh air and my inspiration strikes over the edge LOL~ Because I was so tired of summery humid days and finally now my brain can think normally. I've changed my manicure yesterday and it was inspired by amazing tartofraises's tutorial. And I just used fall colors for this design and I like it a lot. What do u think?



It is so nice out there and we went to the walk today. Here is some sun light pictures...




My right hand. It's a one-stroke nail technique using orange and black acrylic paints. Also I added some white, bright orange and gold stripes + black rhinestones. For the main background color I used one coat of orange jelly nail polish.




I so like autumn red leaves trees. They looks so ramantic!




Thats all for my weekend mani. What do U wear on ur nails now?


Thanx for looking and happy polishing!