Thursday, September 15, 2011

Different Water Decal Nail Designs


HeLLo everyone! Today's update is some random water decal nail designs which I've did when I was in a vacation to my home-town and I so miss it already! I wish I can go there more often :)


Actually I am not so in a blogging mood today because I am in trouble, I am kindda quite a few days late and I don't know what to do, not really ready for another little one. Feels very disgusting because more inclined to think that have to get rid of it and I hate myself now. My hands are shaking all day long and just need to think about something else :(





And all negative vibes stops here right now, because life is going on :) Where I have 2 beautiful sons and my amazing husband and all of U my lovely readers!!




 For this mani I applied white milky nail polish all over nail plate, made red french tips and stick the water decals.




 I call it "Stave". Very pretty music elements :)




 Not very suitable background but the blue puppies still pretty good visible.




 That yellow rose looked so beautiful...




 "Roses". For the main background color I used just a regular creme red and on top of it glittery 3D red polish.




 Full mani... room light




 And the most cute water decals I ever saw :)




Romantic style water decals. My sister's hands.




Thats it for now! Take counsel of one's pillow >_<


Thanx for visiting!