Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gothic Nails: Red and Black


HeLLo everyone! As I said yesterday I had to change my manicure and I did this kindda gothic style nails using red and black nail polishes. It is so cool color combination, I like it so soo much and it make my skin tone looks much whiter. 




I took these pictures at day light but it is very cloudy out there, so no sun light at all and because of that those red glitters don't shows as it looks IRL.




Both hands, full mani...




PRODUCTS USED:


I placed all the nail polishes in order to use.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Here is the main background color. This nail polish from MISSHA (Korean brand). I finally found this beauty store in the nearby town.


MISSHA nail polish in RD04. 2 coats on. Very opaque red polish with a lot of red glitters to it. It has a wide brush tho. Dries pretty quick. Also it has not very good sweet scent I mean it smells like a fake flowers, I guess. But the color is so good! I love it!




Thats it for today. Thanx again for visiting and commenting! I really do enjoy reading all ur comments and I try to visit and replay to all of U, but since my blogspot don't allow leave me a comments on some blogs I just read ur updates!


Have a great day everyone!