Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Etude House : Extreem Rose


HeLLo everyone! The other day I bought an amazing nail color from Etude House store called Extreem Rose #PK021. And it's kindda sucks because they don't write a names on English and don't speak Korean people don't know real names of the nail polishes. I saw a few blog posts from other nail polish lovers and they recognize the nail polishes only by numbers, but if U'd like to know how the names read U can PM me or contact through my facebook page. I can help U with Korean ;)




I also added some Tony Moly stars stickers but if U read my previous blog-post U already know what I felt...




This pictures was took in a day light...




Meet my new absolutely favourite nail polish Etude House "Extreem Rose". This application in 2 coats without top coat. Absolutely gorgeous sparkly pink color with a lot of different glitters to it. It feels a bit rough when completely dry but I can forgive everything for the beauty glittery finish!


Hey, pink color lovers, U all need this nail polish, it looks absolutely fantastic on the nails!




Thats it for today...


Thanx for looking and keep ur nails healthy!