Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mila Kunis's Fabulous Wearable Makeup

Hey dolls


Tumblr_lm0n4nwkht1qfktwjo1_500_large


We all know that Mila Kunis is such a gorgeous actress, and we love that she doesnt tend to use much products on her face .. which brings out her true beauty and features.

I have been investigating her different makeup looks, and I absolutely fell in Love <3 ..

I love how she uses neutral browns for all occasions, when she's in a movie, red carpet, or on her candid photos! She seems to love natural colors that make her green eye color POP!! .. I personally love brown eyeshadows and simple make up looks too, especially for everyday looks ..


I have seen a 'Friends with benefits' Mila Kunis make up tuturial by Pixiwoo from youtube, so you should go and check it out .. it's totally wearable for everyday!! and super soft..

I decided to show you some of my favorite makeup looks from Mila Kunis, so here you go;



Tumblr_lpjwx8l8oh1qa7511o1_1280_large





and this is an inspired look by Mila Kunis:




You probably realized that she uses as little colors as possible on her eyes! Which makes her unique ;p


xxx