Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Kim Kardashian Wedding Process: The Candles!

Hey dolls,

How're you all doing?


Well, You may think that Kim's wedding is over .. but I have so many details to cover about Kim's big day, since I promised my viewers that I will cover as much detail as I can about the wedding.

I know that Kim posts so many things about the wedding planning process on her blog, so I will be moving all the hot news from there to here .. so you guys can see for yourself and tell you my opinion about the different parts of the planning.





The Wedding Candles




Kim revealed that she and her husband Kris Humphries made their own custom made candles from  Voluspa, and she compared creating the candles to creating a fragrance! .. Must have been fun, right?



She shared a few pictures too:









I loved the white candles from the wedding! I thought that they fitted perfectly with the rest of the theme ! I have always loved candles in special occasions, especially weddings!!! I am a huge fan of the scents and the romantic vibe that they give .. I have to have alot of candles in my wedding!!


What did you guys think? Is having candles a priority for a wedding?

xxx