Sunday, September 11, 2011

x Cool Wedding Invitations x

Hey dolls,


How're you guys doing?

Well, I have been crazy with the whole idea of planning parties and weddings, ever since I saw the process of planning a wedding from vanessa millino and Kim K and all these big stars who got married!! ..

I think that every girl thought about her wedding day! simply because it is like a very important day in the girl's life, and she would want it to be perfect .. well, thats what i would want! .

I would be such a bridzilla when i get married! LOL .. I would be going crazy about every single detail! the dresses, the gown, the furniture, the reception .. the everything!


I decided to help some of you guys, who are bride to be's!! and show you different wedding set ups and ideas, so I decided to start with the thing that gives out the first glance of the wedding, which are the invitations:













These are a few of the invitations that I like .. I kept a few unrevealed so i can choose them for my wedding ;p hahahahaha .. thats if i do get married!!

anyways, time for me to go and study some physics LOL!

talk to you guys soon xoxo