Wednesday, September 7, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Bethany


Been holding onto Bethany for a while, by mistake He will admit, but she was worth the wait. Seen some picture of girls in Texas, and He isn't sure that there are many with style as good as Bethanys. Bethany pumps out He Approved look after look, also helps that she happens to be real hot too. See more of this Hotthe on her blog.



How would you describe your style? I'll wear anything and everything that I feel comfortable in. I don't necessarily mean sweatpants comfort but something I can walk out of the house and be happy in all day. I love baggy shirts, short shorts, leopard print, sequins, bright colors and tall shoes.

Favorite item you own? Currently my favorite item is my Chanel patent clutch I just got for my birthday. It's so perfect, I haven't even taken it out of the house yet.

Who are your favorite designers?My favorite high end designers are Christian Louboutin and Louis Vuitton but I also love my throwaway fashion so I have to acknowledge the team of designers behind Zara and Forever 21. :)

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.