Wednesday, July 6, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Caroline

Carolina mixes and matches style like very few other HottHe's before her. From Colombia, went to school in NYC, and now is back in Florida, this HottHe has style inspiration from all over the map. Now a full time fashion designer, Carolina Benoit, sells the majority of the clothing you see on her and her her blog, check out more of this He Approved, HottHe of the Week.



How would you describe your style?
As a fashion designer I spend most of my time thinking of other people style, so it is difficult sometimes to find my own... I have a very feminine and romantic style, with eclectic and unique details. When shopping I look for classic pieces with details that mean something to me, and that have an unique twist, that is why I love to shop from young upcoming designers.

Favorite item you own? A 1940's Sailor dress... Every time I see it, I think of the picture by Victor Jorgensen "War's End Kiss" and it brings amazing feelings. If you'd met me, you would realize that I am a very romantic girl...

Who are your favorite designers? I wear most of my own designs but if I could wear a designer it would be Alber Elbaz for Lanvin... he has such respect for a woman's body! He makes women look more than beautiful! Plus, he adds quirky and fun details to his clothes, which brings up another theme that I love about fashion, that is that it should be approached with fun. !

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.