Friday, July 29, 2011

FLOWER BLUE




HeLLo lovelies!


The other day I went out and found new nail polish (new for me coz I haven't that piece in my collection LOL~) from Organic Farm. It has a little blue flower shaped glitters to it and it looks just so adorable! And because I am a huge lover of glittery bling-bling nail polishes I grabbed it right away!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




PRODUCTS USED:


Smart Enamel Nail growth Stimulator


The Face Shop Face & it BL601


The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex BL602





The Face Shop Face & it Shimmer Top Coat


Flower fimo and sponge


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


HOW TO DO:


1. Apply main light blue base color.


2. Sponge diagonally sky blue color.


3. Randomly put on dark blue and light yellow n.p. with a sponge as well.


4. Seal everything with a blue glittery n.p.


5. Put on blue flower fimo and finish of with a shimmer top coat.







Sorry for bad quality pictures, I took them at night time...





Thats it for now! Thanx for looking and have a great weekend!