Friday, July 8, 2011

HELLO KITTY STAMPING NAIL ART KIT


HeLLo everyone!! How is ur weekend goes? It is so rainfall here in Korea lol~ I can't even open my windows :D And just sitting at home in front of the screen and try to share my wonderful experience ;)

 Despite the fact that Konad made ​​in Korea brand - it is very difficult to get their products over here. So untill now I didn't used them BUT there is a very nice replacement of such nail stamping kits. And one of them are available on BORN PRETTY store.

For all those people who like designing nails it is such a nice way to create a beautiful manicure by yourself. It is pretty easy to do a nail designs with this kit because it includes everything u need.

Hello Kitty & Floral Stamping Nail Art Kit includes:

2 pcs metal plate

3 pcs nail stamp polish

1 stamper and 1 scraper

Color of the nail polish: Red, Green, Dark Blue.







By the way, with this nail art stamping kits u can designing not only ur nails. As well as U can decorate ur cell phone and more other hard surfaces. 


Those image plates are excellent quality. Every single design turns out perfectly. What I can't say about special polishes in the kit. I kindda tried to use them a few times already but seems like a texture is very fluid for this purpose. So I've used different s.p. from this kit.







Special Polishes a bit closer









BORN PRETTY image plates B87 and B89. >_< my new babies :P









Here I made some designs with both plates :D I call this one "Born Pretty" using image plate B89 and sp in Black.





HOW TO DO:


1. Apply a base coat at first. After that with a tiny piece of sponge apply creame yellow only on nail tips.


2. Apply yellow glitter jelly nail polish.


3. Stamp a few black flowers and put a rhinestone on the center.


4. Make a few dots with a dotting tool and yellow acrilic paint.


5. Seal everything with a shimmer top coat and DONE!





DO NOT forget to take off a plastic cover from image plates before use. And also u have to wipe off all the remains of nail polish afterwords. Lets keep our stuff clean lol~







Born Pretty Born Pretty image plate design




And here is another design using B87 ip and sp White.

"CRACKED HELLO KITTY"


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Overall I think it worth to try only those image plates. Do like them a lot!


Use my cupon code for 10% OFF on http://www.bornprettystore.com/


Image and video hosting by TinyPic










The nail stamping kit was sent to me by Born Pretty store.