Wednesday, July 6, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Nuria

Meet Nuria, who is probably our first HottHe from Spain. Love her look, love her style. Kinda feel like she could be a movie star, just has that celebrity style look to her. Nuria is He Approved.


How would you describe your style? My style I define it as sophisticated and chance, but always with articles elegantly. Though I never forget my complements since at the moment of dressing important mas is. The hats form a part of my I them adore and believe that both for the cold and for the heat they are fundamental. Before knowing that you take I go away to putting, sit down in my dressing room and think the moment and occasion to which I go, and from there I choose my look.

Favorite item you own? My favorite articles in this epoch are the blazer and the hats since for my the hats are very important in the epochs of cold and heat. And I cannot forget of my peep toes.

Who are your favorite designers? Though these designers do not enter inside my possibilities. I have to recognize that if algun day should say give me of a caprice me decantaria undoubtedly for Dolce*Gabbana or Gucci

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.