Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm so lovin' 'Whitney Eve' by Whitney Port !

Tumblr_l4v7o7yikn1qapcpeo1_400_large

Hey guys! ..


I have been watching The City, which is a reality show that features the life of a young fashion designer 'Whitney Port'. What really got me into watching the show is the journey that Whitney has to take in order to become a known fashion designer, and her journey really inspired me to start my own journey from now along with my sisters in order to succeed in the fashion industry, as it is a very hard business to get into.


Just wanted to dedicate this post for Whitney Eve, and show you a few of her designs:

















After watching The City, I got really inspired to reach out for my dreams and what I really want to do. I also learnt that nothing comes easy, especially when you want to start something as a beginner.. you have to work hard for it and make relations and be professional, stick with the people who love you and are willing to give you support, be patient and don't overreact.


xxx