Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happy Butterflies


HeLLo everyone! Just a quick reminder for a contest which is already have started. If U are interesting just click this picture on the right corner and it will take U there :) Hurry up! It ends at July 26!


Anyways, here is my NOTD I did recently. Just played with some bright colors and funny nail stickers :D


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


HOW TO DO:


1. Apply a base coat at first. After that apply light yellow nail polish on half of ur nail using a sponge.


2. Right after that apply pink nail polish slightly lower and lastly apply a purple color on the very tip of ur nail. 


3. Put on some butterflies and seal everything with a shimmer top coat. DONE!




on day light...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And the other day I bought a new nail polish from The Face Shop as always LOL~ I can't help myself and stop buying their nail polishes coz I love them so much! I really do like a texture and consistency of them. As well as color range is so nice too! Also the store is located near my home and I am very easy to go more often than in other places :)


The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex collection in PP 402.


Just a very beautiful deep purple color with a lot of silver and violet glitters to it. Applies very nice and opaque even in one layer.


I also added some 3D glitter stickers on my nails for more fun look.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Thats it for now! Thanx for looking and take care!