Sunday, July 24, 2011

Vampy Red


HeLLo everyone! I am already back from my short summer vacation and if U'd like to see some of my personal pictures go to the NAILSTORY fan page :D I posted a few pictures there.


The other day I've did such a red vampy mani for my nails :) I really really like this a lot because combination of red white and black is totally my taste!


HOW TO DO:


1. Apply a base coat. After that apply 2 coats of ur true red nail polish.


2. Apply red glitter on top of ur red color.


3. With a piece of sponge apply creame white nail polish on ur nail tips.


4. Draw some animal print stripes with a black nail art pen.


5. Seal everything with a clear top coat and U are done!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




PRODUCTS USED:


FRENCHI NAIL GROWTH STIMULATOR (as a base coat)


BW Nail Coctail kit in "red"


Catherine Arley #724 (for red glitters)


The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex collection nail polish in WH001 (for the white tips)


Aritaum Two Way Nail Pen in Black (for the stripes)


Aisai clear nail polish (for the top coat).


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Thats it for now :) Thanx for looking and have a great day :D