Friday, July 22, 2011

Organizing my 'Essentials' Make Up Kit!

Hey dolls,


I've been so bored today, so I decided to get up and do something useful .. and I couldnt think of anything else but to organize and have fun with my make up kit! ..

I keep the make up that I tend to use the most together, so I can easily achieve it whenever I need it ... so here are a few pics of my favorite make up pieces and the make up that I use for my everyday routine..


I will also show you a few storage ideas that I personally love and find helpful:






So on the picture above, you can see the eye shadows that I use alot for everyday and the looks that I tend to go for the most, on the fat left I stacked my 'mini palletes' and they contain four colors each, as well as two pallets for blushes. Next to them there's my Estee Lauder mini pallets that have shades of purple that I love the most <3 ... after that I have my smokey eye pallets that include the 'Mocha Latte' pallet by Avon, and the YSL five color pallet for the smokey eye look. I have no idea what I would do without those!!!

Then I have the 18 velvet colors pallet that I use alot for specal occasions such as weddings and parties, because those colors are really bright and fun!! ...






Some of you may know that I am into getting my nails done, and I love experimenting with different colors on my nails, so I had to have a section for my favorite nail polishes which contain the pinks, purples, reds and neutral colors. I also have to have the french manicure kit, especially for school!.






On the phot above, You can see some of my skin products, or face make up! here I keep bronzers, high lighters, powder, shimmering powder, translucents powder, oil control lotion, and a few things that i'm still in the process of trying out! such as a mac cleanser and a beauty blender.





The image above shows my favorite part which contains the mascaras, lipsticks and lipgloss... I love how its roundy and the container has these vintage floral print on it. Unfortunately I have no idea where this is from, because I got it as a gift.. and im loving it!! ...



 You might have realized that i use different storage ideas for my make up. The number one thing that I like doing is storing my make up on boxes that I tend to find around the house, either from my sisters or my mum ... and they do a great job holding differen little make up peces together.