Friday, July 22, 2011

Trend Alert: Grab Something Colorful!

Hey dolls ;) ..


So it's all about the color for this summer ... and what I mean by color is not going crazy and grabbing way too bright pieces and mixing them together, but I think that you should atch a bright piece with something less bright, as seen here on Eva Longoria:





White jeans are perfect for the summer .. I love white and light shades of grey for summer fashion .. pair them up with a colorful top and you're all set to go!!




My all time fave fashionista, Kim K, has been seen wearing many bright pieces lately, so I decided to sum them all up here so you can all see for yourself:



As you can see above, Kim K picked out a bright blue dress and decided to wear it with neutral colored accessories (shoes  & belt) .. just don't go crazy with color!!!





Here, we can see the bright blue jeans .. paired with the classic white blazer.. I love the cut on the blazer!!! <3 looks fabulous .. x




you can easily spot the pink on the outfit above, as well as the yellow in the birkin <3 ..









In the end, I'd just like to remind you that you shouldn't go crazy with color ... If you go with a bright cardigan, don't wear super bright jeans with it! it's just not cool XD