Monday, July 4, 2011

Jimmy Choo is a Legend :] x

X_large

Hey dolls,


Just wanted to feature Jimmy Choo on this post! LOL ..

I think that Jimmy Choo is the ultimate name when it comes to gorgeous and fab accessries <3 .. I love the fact that the make all types of shoes, handbags and sunglasses .. Their shoes are shaped in many different designs, such as the leopardy printed ones, spiked, dangerous, and classic nudes.


Tumblr_lnk7tdfbo51qd7w9fo1_500_large


Tumblr_leqkvduffq1qdmykao1_500_large




They also tend to have sparkly shoes that are suitable forevery single occasion you could think of. I am loving their bridal section on their website, I think that It is so helpful for bride-to-be's and bridesmaids, as it helps you choose the accessories and shoes that you should wear to a wedding ..



Tumblr_lnkok15vb91qealeqo1_1280_large


Jimmy-choo-shoes_large




I Love Jimmy Choo, and I know woman cannot live without it <3 ..





112kerfieldsms_large_1_black_large

Tumblr_lj8rpojhyw1qhvs3ho1_500_large