Sunday, July 3, 2011

I want to be an Independent Woman

Hey dolls :]

How're you all doing?

Today, I felt like writing something personal and inspiring for all my blog viewers, so I decided to go ahead and write about one of my dreams that I have dream of ever since I was  young girl.

It all started with my parents, who taught me that 'Woring hard now, will result in a better future' which made me admire success and try my very best to become an independent successful woma, because that is the goal that my Mum and Dad want me to achieve.

I have grown up in an environment (excluding my family, I mean the people surrounding us) that always thought that woman are supposed to become housewives and be there for their family and husband, and they never saw success and career in a woman's life. However, thankfully my parents were different and they always supported me and my sisters with everything we do, put us in the best schools, and encouraged us to pursue education. My father also told me that education & family comes firts, and my mother regularly tells me to stay faithful, and these three things are the things I currently live for.

I would like to say thank you to all who support me with my decisions and everything I try in life, and I hope that I will reach my goal, and become an independent woman that does not need a man to be by her side to achieve her goals.



In the end, I leave you with a few inspiring texts & images:



50913359_04jjeyvr_c_large

Tumblr_llbjlbikcp1qhvlszo1_500_large


I-am-inspiration-and-creativity-22535779-416-316_large


Tumblr_lkzqwlcbup1qf0itwo1_500_large


Tumblr_lke6qkygqj1qb6jeto1_500_large


Tumblr_leebj7gfsb1qc125uo1_500_large