Monday, October 17, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Samantha

Off to an amazing start today with HottHe's of the Week. Back in the USA now and down to Florida where the HottHe's run wild. Meet Samantha, who loves long walks on the beach, pretty sure she was trying to pick He up with that line. Jessica Simpson Dani Heels always get an instant approval, then she starts breaking out the Jeffrey Campbell and then the game is really on. Legs must be the word of the summer, because the more you show them the more He tends to like you. Samatha is a HottHe of the Week - He Approved.





How would you describe your style? I don't think my style would fit into any particular category because what I wear differs from day to day. What I wear is inspired by my surroundings & moods (which constantly are changing).

Favorite item you own? favored items in my closet for this Summer would include a pair of leopard shorts I got from a local vintage shop and my new Prada shades.

Who are your favorite designers? Although every designer has something special to offer, my top three would have to be 3.1 Philip Lim, Topshop Unique & Louis Vuitton

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.