Monday, October 17, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Bethany

This weeks HottHe's brought the heat, and luckily its hot as hell out in NYC. Sticking around the USA for our last HottHe of the Week - Bethany. Bethany is your classic HottHe, well in He's mind she is. Looks like she should be a Planet Blue Model, damn California girls get He every single time. Love the wavy hair, the stacked bangles, beach chic look, pretty much everything. Bethany is He Approved.


How would you describe your style?
My style depends on my mood. I have never really had a set style. I kind of experiment with everything haha I think its more fun that way!

Favorite item you own? I'm in love with the two new pairs of shoes I got for mother's day! I got some white platform clog sandals and some huge platform lace up booties! They're gigantic.

Who are your favorite designers? My favorite designers are Philip Lim, Alexander Wang, and Marc Jacobs.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.