Monday, October 17, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Molliee

Gorgeous! Sometimes there is only one word to describe a hot chick and for Molliee, that word is Gorgeous. Love the style, the jewelry, the legs, and of course all the high heels. But of course no top blogger is complete without a boyfriend photographer, and yet again the curse strikes here again. But she caught He's eye nonetheless and is one of this weeks HottHes of the Week and like all others is He Approved.



How would you describe your style? I would have to say kind of schizophrenic:) I like to dress for the mood I am in. One day its classic and preppy, another bohemian. Mostly I try to stay on trend but add personal touches.

Favorite item you own? I have this amazing fur vest ( I know, so faux pas) that my boyfriend brought me back from France. I love dressing it up and down, its so versatile. Seen here: http://mstwirlyskirts.com/2011/05/20/happy-furiday/

Who are your favorite designers? I love Marc Jacobs because his pieces are kind of quirky which I love. I also really enjoy the work that the Olsens do for The Row and Elizabeth and James.