Monday, October 17, 2011

HottHe of the Week...LA

There is one girl in the entire blogging world that He writes to extremely often in an effort to convince her to leave her boyfriend and move to NYC to be with He. Even though every single attempt fails, even a King can't get them all. She is beyond Hot, awesome style, and updates her blog like crazy. The rings, the necklaces, the heels, wedges, her legs, and outfits, make LA's blog one of Fashion by He's favorites.



How would you describe your style?
If I be honest I don't know what's my style, I like thinking that I wear what I want when I want

Favorite item you own? Def my favourite items (I can't choose only one) are my shoes and I add my fringe bag

Who are your favorite designers? I'm a huge fan of Helmut Lang, Altuzarra, Karl of course, Marc Jacobs and Lavin, ah! and this season I discovered Simonetta Ravizza, I think she's great.

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.