Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tyra Banks Says That Writing 'Modelland' Made Her Hair Fall Out

Tyra Banks
Tyra Banks
Tyra Banks
Tyra Banks
Tyra Banks
Writing a book is hard work! Tyra Banks een recently told the Wall Street Journal that she was so stressed when she was the writing of zoon young adult novel Modelland she actually suffered from alopecia.
Modelland is a dystopian fantasy for ADO, which tells the story of Tookie cream, one of the young women who do not meet the definition overeen his company of beauty, but always gets chosen to be part of a group 'Elite models like the Intoxibellas Knows "." Sounds a bit like a Epsiode of America Next Top Model, nyet?
Tyra zegt the idea of ​​the novel, which has been a best-seller lists, climbing, came to her while she was in the back seat of a car. How did Tyra zoon that idea would be a hit with ADO's? "I'm pretty realistic to me and I do not think 50 years, people would say: .." I have read the literature of the pimp Tyra I knew I could communicate better with puber, "she zegt WSJ.
Tyra Show een the first draft of Modelland (which was a huge mile pagina's!) To his mother, which gives the model een transformed host of the talkshow (author turned Harvand become Student Business School), bepaalde honest advice: 'D' First, it zegt: .. "Tookie een too many things that Bad aankomen, so I removed a lot Lourdes' een Tyra said" it was imperative that the reader in touch with her and was there for the second koos she loves me she feel this kind of male homo gekozen I do. It was belangrijk campiness. maan een editor zegt much that even maan mother. The next step was painful, we had to reduce auto 50%. But nl Looking back, I no longer cuts. "
Tyra zegt that while writing the book een made his hair fall, she is happy to gelegenheid to communicate with arrestenlezers adolescenten. "At Barnes & Noble Union Square, a 13 year old daughter is talking about how kleinzoon front zegt I told her she had a high forehead, like me, but I love it and it is beautiful. I have zegt, "Yeah you're doorgelichte Staten Him, but there is something you wear with pride Because your hair is slicked back in a knot. Een and cry in my arms. "