Wednesday, July 6, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Mallory

Meet our last HottHe of this week, Mallory aka Dah, another Florida HottHe this week, and all He can really say is WOW. Like our last HottHe, Mallory also has an online store you can buy her clothing from. Not much to not love with Mallory, so let's end this week with our final He Approved HottHe.

How would you describe your style? My style changes on the daily. I love anything vintage, old Hollywood, and anything outrageous. My style icons are Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen, Lady Gaga, and Kourtney Kardashian. I definately believe clothing makes you, YOU. A hot outfit makes you feel good, gives you confidence.

Favorite item you own? Man.. that's hard to choose! I don't think I could possibly pick just one item. I treat all of my clothing like my children. ( No, I don't have kids! ) I would just have to say my whole vintage collection! I love it all

Who are your favorite designers? My favorite designers would have to be Marc Jacobs, Alexander McQueen, Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, and the amazing Jeffrey Campbell. (LOVE THE SHOES)

HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.