Monday, July 4, 2011

New Plans for the Summer!

Tumblr_lnnk3ioh5g1qet49to1_500_large


Hey Dolls

How're you all doing?

I just wanted to share with you some new plans that im having for this year's summer :)..

I wanted this summer to be filled with fun new activities I can get myself into, which include charity events and some work outs with my sisters! .. As wel as spending some quality time with the family..

I have pent last week at my grandma and grandpa's house, and it was amazing <3 I had so much fun catching up with my aunts and my granparents, I really had a blast!! I also attended My mum's cousin's wedding, which was also great and so much fun!! I had a chance to experiment with a new make up look .. LOL, I also for the first time tried  really Khaliji style make up & outfit .. which was also fabulous!

For the upcoming weeks, I will hopefully be participating in various charity events with Dar Al Atta , which is a well known charity organization here in Oman, and since Ramadan is on the way, it would be great to be envolved with such things. I have also been looking for some activities that I can engage myself with at the SQU, whih is Oman's leading university at the moment :) ..

Last but not least, I have been informed about fun dance classes that me and my sisters can attent, so I'm really looking forward to that!! It's going to be so much fun :D x

......................................................................