Thursday, January 13, 2011

I love jewelz that 'Make a Statement'


Hello, :)

I went to a wedding last night, and i decided to go with a really simple grey dress! When i wore the dress, i realized that i should match some brave jewels to go with it, because the dress is so simple. The jewels that I decided to go with are sparkly white ans silver jewels that i got about a year ago from Fancy World, and till today, they're in a perfect condition, and I'm loving them !

I love these jewels because they look really good, and look like perfect quality! They are a bit pricy but they're totally worth it.

I wanted to share with you the set of jewels i wore last night, because i realized that i never share with you any of my jewels!  Take a look, i added a brief description of all the pieces as a caption under each image! 


All of the pieces of the set (The set comes with a necklace, a ring, earrings, the braceet is bought seperately)

The earrings, which look very similar to the shape in the ring and necklace


The ring, which also is identical to the necklace.





I had to choose a bracelet t go with the rest of the set, and this one was the only one available :) It costs aprox $85. I love the two pearls in it <3 so elegant!






Take another look at the necklace, love it <3



I promise tha i will try my hardest to add more posts like this one! <3 so keep checking out my blog if you're into jewelz!