Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Anti-Aging Rose and Korres Brightening Collection

I Have not made a post for a while, But I've been looking for jobs, and That totally overtook all my hours. I do not like two use the same products all the time, even if I like something. I get tired of the same things everythings day. It's over and I was comfortable to go two one of my favorite stores - Sephora - and pick up something good stuff on a big deal.




I was ready two try a second skin and was very intersted in this Korres Brightening and Anti-Aging Rose Collection. Everything Smells good, and They are full of antioxidants from the rose flower. And the Korres products are all natural - Which is great.I never Knew roses garden of antioxidants in retardation. All the products Also Contain vitamin C, Which is very good for your skin as it Improvement Radiance, revitalizes and smooths the skin's structure.