Tuesday, January 25, 2011

BGP Tries mark Self Improvement Skin Brightening Kit

My New Year's resolution is to be more conscious of my skin and be sure to purify, moisturize and prime my face after all the makeup I test. The first obvious thing about this set is not to buy it for the smell. The smell of pasta. It was a big disappointment! Although they do not smell good, I still had to give them a chance. Although it is a bit too thin for my taste, it makes my skin feel clean.


The moisturizer surprised me. The bathtub had a pump top so it is squeezed out as much as you need and you never have to scoop out the moisturizer has it all. It leaves a bit of a film on your skin, and I found some days I could feel it in me. When it comes to refresher, I really do not find much of a use for it. It would be nice if the spray had a very delicious fruity fragrance to entice me to use it some more. Letter Self Improvement Skin Brightening Kit does not meet my skin care fantasies, it is useful to have everything you could want in one place.