Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Body Shop Home Fragrance Oils

I'm addicted to massage, I will always have a Zen-like quality in everything-my room, the atmosphere when you sleep and aroma in my bedroom. I began to emulate using an oil burner when I first saw it in the spa, which I always frequent. Air fresheners in aerosol form can only last for minutes.


The classic scents that are still available are, sandalwood, green tea and lavender. Body Shop collection changes, because they create different fragrances for years afterwards. Before it was fruity scent, but now their are only a few. I like this brand, because the smell is natural and it has the exact smell of that particular plant source. Other home fragrance oil smells synthetic, and it seems it is not naturally derived from these plants. I discovered this, I said goodbye to the Glade and other insecticides because with this home fragrance oil, you can enjoy the fragrance for the entire day.