Thursday, January 20, 2011

Most Memorable Twitpics!

Hey!

I want to post about something that i don't normally blog about. I just decided to do something new this year, soo yeah!

Today, i'll just show you different memories that i tweeted throughout the time i've been on twitpic. so let's start!



1) Mother's Day.

Awww look at the cake me , @SalsaBabez , & @Narooom made for mum last mother's day! It tasted gorgeous! :D xo


I love this picture! It's a cake that me and my sisters (along with our house maid) made for my mum on mother's day. This cake may not look good, but it has a lot of love thrown into it :)




2) Make Up Love

I <3 Make Up!


This picture means alot to me, i love it <3 and i love how glamourous it is! This picture is great because it was taken at the time where me and my sisters first started collecting make up!




3) Hill Walking Baby!


Haha! Memories! Outside Our tent from the school Hill Walkin' Trip! Such a cool experience! Loved my Timbaland Boots


OMG, last year's school hill walking trip is a great experience that i will never forget. It was the very first time for me to go camping :) had so much fun though!






4) Junk Food Collection !

we all love Junk!  me & @SalsaBabez were tryin to organise the fridge at the hotel & fill it with junk (In Dubai)


Me and salsabils (my sister) junk collection in Dubai, we were trying to organize it in the hotel's fridge <3 .. has such great night eating sugar! haha x







5) Salsabil's 15 Birthday.

Just found this old photo! @SalsaBabez 's 15'th Birthdaay! soo old! YUMMY!


This was about three years ago! We spent some quality family time that will always be in my mind <3 loved it ..








6) Turn My Swag On!

Lmao x.. another funny pic of my teddy! i know i may be babyish!


<3 This picture explains itself :)