Wednesday, January 19, 2011

T.I. Is an Inspiration!

I know most of you would never guess that i am a huge fan of rap, and my favorite rapper of all time is Clifford Harris, or more commonly known as T.I or T.I.P ..


I just admire his lyrics, alot of his lyrics inspired me alot, and one of the songs that he rapped that i'm currently obsessed with is ''Get back up" which is a song that he did with Chris Brown. I just wanted to share this thing with you because the meaning behind it is extremely strong.

The song basically tells all of you out there to stand up if you fall, no body is perfect and everbody will evetually go through hell, but you have to "wipe the dirt of your jersey'' and ''get back up'' to where you were before you fall.






Listen to the song, and + TI & Chris are not hard to look at so that's another good thing ;)