Friday, January 21, 2011

Levi’s Curve ID Jeans - Women's Demi - Curve Fit

I wear jeans most days actually, but for years now I have not been able to find a really perfect pair before these amazing jeans from Levi's. They cost me £ 90 which is more than I've ever paid before, but I imagine I'll get these comfortable, well-fitting jeans in the years to come, so I think it is money well spent. Waistband fits nice and tight close to my body. They also have stretch in them and are very comfortable.


The legs were a little wider than I had imagined that a lot of straight leg jeans may be on the slim side so it is just about big enough so that I can wear my ankle boots under them and they do not look bulky under jeans. They also have stretch in them and are very comfortable. If I had bought a larger size, they would have gone too baggy, but these have not gone baggy, but even if they give a little wear after I washed them, they still look flattering. This is my favorite, everyday jeans for casual wear.