Thursday, January 6, 2011

All About Cocealer!

Hey :] x




How are you all doing? ..

Well, My sister pointed out to me that I never do any posts related to beauty anymore! which is kind of right, because i've been blogging alot about dresses, shoes, and all types of clothing. I completely forgot about beauty, and I apologize for that :).

It is commonly known that every girl nowadays tries her very best to reach a level where her skin is perfect looking! .. There are alot of ways and skin care routines that get you to a perfect skin, but you will at some stage need a concealer to help you with that!! 

So, here i am, today , I decided to post something about Concealers. I am pretty sure that there are plenty of girls out there that Love concealers but hate dealing with it due to the fact that it is really hard to get right!! But not anymore! Today , I will hopefully tell you the main points about using concealers. ..



1) Go One Shade Lighter.




The job of a concealer is to lighten up any dark spots that you have, so it would be wise to go one shade lighter with your concealer, to enlighten your under eye area and cheek bones.






2) Dab It, Don't Rub It!





One of the mistakes that i used to do, is rubbing the concealer under my eye, or on any unwanted dark spot. If you rub it, the concealer tends to go into other places that you don't necessarily need converage on, however, if you dab it, the concealer goes perfectly in place and tends to stay there for longer time + provide better coverage <3







3) MAC Studio Finish Concealer.





I love this concealer <3 I have been using it for about one year, and it's great for covering dark spots (not under eye area). This concealer creates lines and it creases if you apply it under the eye area for a long time. I think that this concealer is best for red spots or any dark unwanted areas, other than the dark circles under the eye.





4) Make Up Forever Lift Concealer.







To be honest, I never tried this concealer but i heared alot about it from professional make up artists that I love & follow. Everybody i know says it's a very good concealer and i am willing to try it this year :] .. It is perfect for under eye area!.. Celebrities like Kim Kardashian use it.











5) Concealer is not only for under eyes!



Concealer is not only made for under eye circles! Here, in Oman, and other places, girls tend to think that concealer is only made for under eye circles! which is a big mistake. Stars in Hollywood use concealer to brighten up their cheek bone area, and to also contour the nose and make it look better, without any plastic surgeries!. I love light looking undereye area & cheeks, they look really pretty with bronzer & blush! ..

Be careful when using concealer, you should make the rest of your face well colored, so your eyes don't look too make uped :p haha if you get what i mean :) ..x


Ashley Tisdale & Kim Kardashian use concealer to brighten their cheek bones and nose: