Friday, August 26, 2011

St. Patrick ... A new designer in my favorite designers list!

Hey dolls,


I was going through different wedding dress designs, because I think it would be suitable for me to add a few more topics to talk about in my blog, which include wedding preperation and all that! I know many young girls out there dream about their big day and their dress for the night .. So i'm going to start blogging about my ideas and opinions on different wedding stuff ;)


But today, I listed St. Patrick as one of my favorite wedding gowns designer! I promis you, you will be impressed if you see all his designs! He designs the amazing wedding gowns, that look absolutely angelic and beautiful <3 ..


St Patrick, Zuhair Murad, Elie Saab, Georges Hobeika, & Vera Wang are officially my favorite wedding gowns designers <3 they absolutely rock!!


Here are a few of St Parick designs that I absolutely love:


























I know that most Arabs and people in the middle east love really full sparkly wedding gowns! & the ones I have above are not particularly that huge and sparkly, but I personally believe that a bride should be really simple and show her true beauty! not cover it and hide it !! .. I also think that most of St. Patrick's dresses are suitable for the after party of the wedding, so you might choose another deisgner for the dress that you walk down the aisle with :)..


I hope you guys liked the dresses ;)

xxx