Saturday, August 27, 2011

Goodbye Harry Potter!

Hey dolls,


Some of you know that I am a huge fan of the Harry Potter series, and I read some of the books and watched all of the movies!!! I personally got attached into the magical Harry Potter world so much, and fell in love with the characters and actually had the chance to share with them the sad and the happy parts. Some of you may not believe this, but my journey of reading the books, I shed many tears in so many different scenes..


Well, I did not get to say goodbye to Harry Potter right after the movie came out, simply because I was shocked that it is all coming to an end, but I had to share a farewell with all my viewers and dedicate a whole post to the wonderful Harry Potter cast that i love so much, and to everyone who stood behind the scenes in the making of the movie <3 .. You guys are great, and deffinetely made history with the entire Harry Potter series ...



Oh, before I forget .. I just saw this and it made me smile:






This is so true! Hahaha xoxo


Balsam