Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Peripera Nail Polish in Secret Orange + Floral Fimo Nail Design


HeLLo everyone! The other day I bought a few Peripera nail polishes. Click this link to see how amazing all those nail colors are. Also there is a quick comparison between nail polish brushes because this one has such a wide bristles and it makes the application so fast and easy.


PERIPERA nail polish in "Secret Orange" P038.

This application in 2 layers. It has a bit frosty finish so it's not creme. Also this nail polish has such sweet scent and it stays for all the time of wearing. I steel feel this sweet smell for 3 days already.




...on day light...




On the next day of wearing this color I decided to add some funky nail tips using flower fimo slices which I've got from BornPretty store. They sale 100 different fimo sticks and I really do like all of them!




It was such a gloomy day and the pictures are not very clear.






Here is my full mani...




Thats all for now. Thanx for looking and happy polishing!