Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kim Kardashian's WEDDING DRESS, DETAILS & MUCH MORE!

OMG OMG OMG

10.jpg

Kim Kardashian's wedding details are revealed on the newest edition of people magazine! .. all her dresses are also shown on the edition ..




I'll let you guys see for yourself:



11.jpg

12.jpg

9.jpg


Her headpiece jewelry is worth 2.5 millions ! There was a few rumours that said that it costed more than 10 millions .. Well, I love this piece looks gorgeous!



2.jpg

I think that Eva Longoria looked stunning !




3.jpg


4.jpg

I am absolutely in love with the white roses, which matched the flowers the bride herself carried down the aisle .. they're so amazing <3




5.jpg


The second dress she wore was kinda pretty and after party appropriate, but still .. I was expecting better dresses from Kim!



7.jpg


6.jpg


8.jpg



The decorations and flowers (The whole set up really) was fabulous <3 .. The black & white theme was gorgeous and I love how everything looked so well coorporated with each other :)


What do you guys think?

xxx