Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kim Kardashian's Wedding Dress[es], Not what I expected!

Hey dolls,
Article-2028708-0d86323c00000578-481_634x444_large
Tumblr_lqawm6ucwz1qbk4jro1_400_large

Tumblr_lqawqozubf1qbk4jro1_400_large


So the big thing right now is Kim K's wedding, and I am absolutely in love with every part of the wedding, inclusing the food choice, tables, decorations, bridesmaids dresses, theme, However, I think that the wedding dress and the other V neck dress that she changed into is not what everybody expected from Kim K!


Althgough I believe that Kim looked stunningly beautiful in her 10 million dollar diamond jewelry (which im sooo in love with), I do believe that her dress was a miss because it was not as special as I thought it would be. It was simply too plain for my taste!! But if that's what she likes, then it's amazing! because it's her wedding afterall ...


Her other V neck dress also didn't get my attention, simply because I did not like the material of the dress or the too plain design! It just made her like any other guest.


I know I don't really have the right to say what's beautiful and what's not, simply because everybody has a different opinion, but I just wanted to state my opinion because I am a huge fan of Kim Kardashian's fashion and style sense, and I really didn not expect her to wear dresses like that

What did you guys think? Did you like the dresses?



xxx