Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I love my girlfriends!

Hey dolls :] ..

3682103454_69aa5ba76a_z_large

How're you all doing?


I just wanted to dedicate this post to my bestfriends!! I love them to bits, they mean so much to me!

I had a funtabulous night with my girlies today, where we caught up with eachother and shared the latest bits and pieces with eachother .. since we havent seen eachother for so long now!! I love how my bestfriend Sarah always tries her very best to gather us all up in special occasions, and tonight she decided to invite us for Iftar / dinner! & she baked the most delicious chocolate cake ever!!


I think it's really important to stay in touch with you girlies and friends, because you will always need their support and love!!

i love my friends and I have no idea what I would do without them <3 ..


xxx