Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Loving the Chanel 2011 Summer Make Up Collection


Hey dolls

How're you all doing?

I just wanted to dedicate a post for the 2011 Summer Make Up collection by Chanel .. simply because it is absolutely gorgeous and consists of really warm summer colors that are totally wearable with almost nay type of outfit ..

Well, first let me show you what the collection actually includes:



LE VERNIS - NAIL COLOUR - MORE SHADES

Which comes in three colors:
1) Mimosa
2) Morning Rose
3) Beige Petale

and these colors are all absolutely stunning and bright, which makes them perfect for hot sunny days!!







SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL - MOISTURIZING BRONZING POWDER

This palette is absolutely fabulous! I would get my hands on it as soon as I can <3 ..

Most of you guys know that I am totally in love with neutral colors, and shades of pinks, which is probably the reaosn why I fell in love with the Summer collection by Chanel.








LÈVRES SCINTILLANTES - GLOSSIMER

This lip gloss also speaks the word SUMMER!! .. I am a gloss girl, I just feel incomplete without a gloss!! But make sure, in summer, that you dont wear too much lipgloss, especially if you live in extremely hot places like Oman .. Just brush a little bit of gloss to give that wanted shine across your lips ..

This gloss is available in three colors too:
1) Pansee
2) Aurore
3) Pink Peony







SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL - SHEER ILLUMINATING FLUID

This is something that I totally recomment to all of you out there that love to have a sunkissed skin for the summer!! I think that Chanel provide one of the best liquid foundations, and this fluid is totally perfect for evening out your skin tone, and perfecting it ...

The limited edition fluid for the summer comes in one shade, which is called Sunkissed .. I totally recommend it! I just trust Chanel!







LES 4 OMBRES - QUADRA EYE SHADOW

Another palette in this collection, which is probably suitable for nights out, special occasions that you may have in the summer, because this palette contains darker shades of color.







OMBRES CONTRASTE DUO - EYESHADOW DUO

This Duo of shadows is also good for an evening look in the summer.







ROUGE COCO - HYDRATING CREME LIP COLOUR

This comes in two colors that I am absolutely dying to buy!!! . and again, both of the colors are so summer, one being a night look lipstick, and the other a daytime ..

The colors available for the summer are:
 1) Sari Dore
2) Gardenia







VITALUMIÈRE AQUA - ULTRA-LIGHT SKIN PERFECTING MAKEUP SPF15

This is probably my favorite piece out of the collection, because I am in love with glowy looking skin, and according to the description of this product, it basically creates a fresh, natural complexion.







INIMITABLE WATERPROOF - VOLUME - LENGTH - CURL - SEPARATION

& Finally, the Mascara .. and the summer's mascara has to be waterproof, in order to keep your lashes long and with full volume throughout the sunny, sweaty days!!