Wednesday, June 22, 2011

منتدياآت النبرآس للأنمي ... Alnebras Anime Forums

Hey dolls,


A few of you may know that I am a huge anime fan, and I've always registered in anime forums, both english and arabic ones..

One of my all time favorite forums is Alnebras anime forum, which is an arabic forum.. where all young anime fans gather and just talk, and dicuss many things, that are not only anime related. I personally made many relationships during my years as a membe in AlnebrasForum, however, unfortunately it got removed or closed for some reason..


Recently, I just researched the forum once again, out of curiousity, and found out that theres a new forum created by one of th older members, and the purpose of this new forum is to bring back the older alnebras anime members together.. and you have no idea how happy I felt .. LOL

 I know im a dork :p hehe ...


Visit the forum if you're interested: