Saturday, June 25, 2011

Abdel Salam is The Ultimate Star! We Will Miss You :]

Hey Dolls ..

Yesterday, the 13 Prime for Star Academy 8 took place, and It was one of the most depressing primes ever, because Abde Salam left the Academy.

It is not fair how Abdel Salam had to leave, letting down millions of fans that have been extremely faithful to him and always stood by his side. I know that he is a true star who will hopefully become a successful singer in the future.

Although I am extremely sad that Abdel Salam left, I am happy that Ahmed Ezzat gets to stay and I really support Ahmed, and I want him to become the star this season.

I also would like to express how shocked I am when i found out that Oumaima voted for Layan, knowing that oumaima is really close to Abdel Salam. At this point, I discovered who Abdel Salam's true friends are. I now will fully support Nesma, Ahmed, Layan & Dakdouk.. & I wish that Abdel salam will succeed in his singing carreer.