Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Favorite Elizabeth Taylor Quotes.


Hey dolls,


I believe that Eizabeth Taylor has been an important feminine figure in the world, and continues to touch many people's hearts out there even after her death. I really was shocked when i heard hat Elizabeth Taylor was dead.


I have been going through a few of the memorable quotes said by her, and i finally managed to sum up my favorite quotes said by her, and I have to admit it was hard to do that! But here they are:



"Big girls need big diamonds."

"I don't pretend to be an ordinary housewife."


"I don't think President Bush is doing anything at all about Aids. In fact, I'm not sure he even"


"I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I'm not afraid to look behind them"


"I have a woman's body and a child's emotions."


"If someone's dumb enough to offer me a million dollars to make a picture, I'm certainly not dumb"


"It is strange that the years teach us patience; that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity"


"It's not the having, it's the getting."


"Success is a great deodorant."


"You find out who your real friends are when you're involved in a scandal."